Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Funcky Love Designs - Etsy Shop

I've lived in and loved New Orleans for almost rather than I care to admit. I hope I am aging like fine wine - getting better with time - just as this amazing city has.

I spent my college years majoring in English but if history were a band, I would be a groupie.


I love old things - vintage items, antiques. That is the look that I am looking for in my work - even if I have been known to be distracted by shiny objects...

For me, New Orleans is the essence of amazing - an eclectic blend of the old and the new.






My work is designed to look vintage as I love history and the flavor that time can impart..

Something old....something loved....
Over time a piece picks up history, it develops it's own little soul.
I can't actually make an item old, but I try to give it a vintage flavor and, hopefully, the beginnings of it's own little soul....


For more Funcky jewelry see: http://www.etsy.com/shop/FunckLoveDesigns

No comments: