Monday, June 7, 2010

Schin - Illustrator - Etsy Shop

My art is my little fantasy world, tucked away where no one can find it. In this world, I can create perfect images of color, beauty and light. I can create my stories where beautiful women peer through not-so-innocent eyes, gilded fans and jeweled dresses with a look that says different things to different viewers. And when the viewer enjoys my paintings, I am overjoyed, because they entered my little fantasy world and found it wonderful and I welcome you to my world.

I have been freelancing professionally since I was 17.



My work has appeared in Society of Illustrators Student Scholarship Competition 2008 and 2009, ImagineFX, Exotique 5, Darkstalkers Tribute Art Book and Popcorn Magazine.



If you like this kind of beautiful illustrations please visit Schin and see more of her work:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/schin

No comments: