Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Memory Wire Crystal Bracelets and Matching Earrings

This week the weather here at the Jersey Shore has been so nice I hated to spend too much time indoors working.  But I had some fun putting together these memory wire bracelets and earrings.   I love memory wire bracelets because they're so easy to get on and off and they're large enough to really make a statement.  

All these bracelets and earrings have Czech crystals, crystal cube beads, white glass pearls and the tan and brown bracelet has Swarovski crystals with various colored finishes, some cream, some tan, some darker brown, all having great reflections.


Here are the bracelets I just listed in my Etsy shop.



 
You can see them all with their matching earrings at my Etsy shop.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/fraidycatcreations

No comments: