Monday, February 27, 2012

Been Busy Making More Petal Necklaces

I've been busy making more petal necklaces of polymer clay.  People seem to love this style.  I realized last week that if I'm going to have another sale at the Oceanport Senior Residence this spring I'd have to get busy and make more jewelry.

My first project this week is this gold petal necklace which reflects light much like a gold metal necklace depending on how the light hits the petals.  Of course, polymer clay is so light it isn't as heavy as a metal necklace.
Sold

 Then I got to work on this colorful Hawaiian Lei style petal necklace in several gorgeous colors.  This one would be particularly nice for a Cinco de Mayo celebration.
Sold
Both these necklaces are currently for sale at my shop; Polymer Panache. Click here:








No comments: