Friday, January 27, 2012

Crocheting Hats

Last week I got the bug to start crocheting again.  I wanted to create a hat I had made many years ago.  While searching the internet for the pattern I couldn't find the one I was looking for but did find an old pattern that I liked and crochet it in 2 evenings.

What struck me while I was googling vintage patterns was that there are so many being sold on-line.  I had no idea how popular they had become.  I immediately got out some old patterns that I had stuck in a file folder in the 1970's (I know -- I should throw out some of my junk) and started retyping the directions and scanning the pictures.  I've just listed three of them on my Etsy shop: fraidycatcreations.etsy.com

Here are the photos of the patterns that are now available at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/fraidycatcreations.  I will be adding more in a few days.







No comments: