Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blueberry Dogs - Another Etsy Artist Creating Adorable Art



Blueberry Dogs, NANCY RODGER In a Nutshell:

I started creating things at a very young age. Mostly, 2 dimensional, then I got into weaving, painting, photography and basically my life has revolved around artistic “creation”. I spend many hours on the computer making websites and digital magic for those who don’t have the time or inclination but need to have a presence on the web.

I think of myself as having many styles of painting. I have enjoyed painting from real life as well as my imagination. One being a way to challenge the hand eye brain coordination and the other using the same elements but looking within to let loose an idea.














 More of this artist's work can be seen on her etsy shop.

No comments: