Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finally - Purses on eBay

I finally finished several recycled jeans shoulder purses and they are on eBay as I write this. Now if I knew how to insert a link to them that would be nice. While I learn how to do that I'll put some pics up here for you to look at. I would appreciate your comments.





The top photo is the back of this purse and the bottom one is the front.




The bottom photo is the front of the bag and the top photo is the back.

When ever I try to upload photos to my blog they always jump around and go wherever they please. There's got to be a better way!

These purses are what I call Journal Bags. However, if you don't keep a journal you can still use them. They are not large purses, generally about 6 1/2" wide by 8" long, with a 34" shoulder strap. I can get a wallet, keys, lipstick and my cell phone into it. It has an inside pocket for the cell phone and is fully lined. How do you like them?

No comments: